[Tango-A] NA-E: WoodstockTango OCT 26-27

Ilene Marder imhmedia at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 6 12:53:16 EDT 2007

Hola  tango friends...
Please SAVE THE DATE and GET SET for  a big Woodstock Tango Weekend
coming up the last weekend of October....!!!  More info is coming, but
for now...here's the  story...

FRIDAY OCT. 26 - GOOD BYE MILONGA FOR DARIO DA SILVA & CLAIRE VIVO!
9:30p-TLD:  MOUNTAIN VIEW STUDIO, WOODSTOCK, $10.
Dario was my first teacher and for the past three years, taught our
regular Thursday classes, while he was becoming one of the most sought
after young dancers on the East Coast. He is beloved in this community
and we're gonna have a blow-out good time!
He and the lovely Claire have just gotten married and are moving to
Spain after a brief sojourn in Buenos Aires...so come on out to wish
them well and send them off in style.

thennnnn... the next day...
SATURDAY, OCT. 27 - GUILLERMINA QUIEROGA & CLAUDIO VILLAGRA!
AFTERNOON WORKSHOPS & EVENING MILONGA!
3p-6:15p: Two 1- 1/2 hour workshops.
8p-TLD:  Milonga...(YES...TWO MILONGAS IN ONE WEEKEND)   with demo by
the fabulous Guillermina & Claudio.
Privates available on Sunday.
All at MOUNTAIN VIEW STUDIO.

RIDES AND OVERNIGHTS AVAILABLE...contact me...
plus check out www.WoodstockTango.com for updates starting next week.
hope to see you,
Ilene  ~