[Tango-A] NA-E: Workshops and Sunset Practilonga in Chattanooga Oct 6

Ronda Patino rondap at mindspring.com
Fri Oct 5 22:00:40 EDT 2007

Last minute walk ins welcome!

Join us in Chattanooga for workshops and a practilonga.  The Humphrey's
House (Practilonga location) is in a beautiful botannical garden should you
wish to take a walk and enjoy the sunset.  Here are the details:

Saturday Oct 6, 2007  Tango Rio in Chattanooga!

An Afternoon of Workshops and Evening Practilonga*

1:00 - 2:00   Zero to Tango

The title says it all - Newcomers welcome
as is anyone who wishes to review, warm up and meet new people!
Taught by Manuel & Ronda Patino

 2:15 - 3:15  Dancing on both sides of the Embrace

Explore movements that originate on the close or open   side of the embrace
and how each partner contributes to the dance!
Taught by Manuel & Ronda Patino

 3:45 - 4:45  Boleos

The movement, the dynamic the technique!
A multilevel class for dancers with some experience and beyond
Taught by Gabriela Lopez & Ronda Patino

 5:00 - 6:00 Ganchos

Utilize the energy of the couple to execute this movement with special
attention
 to timing and technique. A multilevel class for dancers with some
experience and beyond
Taught by Gabriela Lopez & Ronda Patino

7:00 to 8:30 *Practilonga (with Lupi's Pizza)

A casual time to share feedback on your tango or just socialize and dance.
Soft drinks and Lupi's Pizza   DJ Manuel  $10

 Walk ins welcome

 While each workshop is a lesson unto itself, the workshops will complement
each
other and progress in level of difficulty. You are welcome to take as many
as you wish.
Classes will have a multilevel approach and be tailored to those present.
You are welcome to just "drop in"

Cost

1 workshop $20, 2 workshops $35, 3 workshops $45, 4 workshops $50
Practilonga - $10

Locations

Workshops at  <http://www.chattanooga-dancesport.com/>
<http://www.chattanooga-dancesport.com/> Chattanooga Dancesport
<http://www.tango-rio.com/www.chattanooga-dancesport.com>   4295 Cromwell
Rd, Chattanooga, TN 37421

 Directions:  From I-75, take Highway 153, take the Jersey Pike Exit and
 turn left across the highway, turn right onto Cromwell Road,
 make the next right into the Business Park, circle around to the left and
it will be on your left

Practilonga at Humphreys House  in Reflection
<http://www.reflectionriding.org/visitor_information.html> Riding 400 Garden
Road, Chattanooga, TN 37419

Directions:  From I-75, take I-24 West toward Nashville/Birmingham, Exit at
Browns Ferry/Lookout Mountain
turn left at the light, proceed to the next light and turn left at Cummings
Highway.  Go a little less than a mile
and take the first right, turn right onto Garden road and follow it to the
end and turn left

Information

Margaret 423-653-8083     margaret.frederick at gmail.com

Ronda 404-702-3421