[Tango-A] Spend your Holidays at Casa de Deby

Deby Novitz dnovitz at lavidacondeby.com
Fri Oct 5 21:36:53 EDT 2007

I now have space again during October, November, and December.  One of
my guests slated to stay with me 3 months is unable to come to Buenos
Aires.  If you have been thinking about coming but have been lazy about
finding a place to stay, you should stay with me.

There are lots of reasons to stay with me.  My place is beautiful and
located in Palermo Soho near Plaza Italia.  I am on the 17th floor of a
secure building.  The view is amazing.  You can see Uruguay on the other
side of the river.  Enjoy your coffee or glass of wine, use the wireless
connection with your laptop while enjoying the view. (Or come inside and
use my computer to check your email.)

The bedrooms have new beds with pillow top mattresses, Egyptian cotton
sheets, lots of decent hangers, a full closet, and many other nice
amenities. Both rooms have air conditioning and heat that is controlled
individually.  You get a cell phone to use while you are here.The best
part is it is quiet.  (A real plus since Buenos Aires is the loudest
city in Latin America)

You can use all the common areas including the kitchen and the living
room.  I include an Argentine breakfast of tostadas, queso blanco, jams,
butter, coffee, tea, and mate.  Little goodies often show up in the
breakfast basket for guests to share.  I also supply all the paper
products and soap.

 From my apartment you can walk to 4 milongas.  You can take public
transportation directly to almost all the others.  You can be at El Beso
or Porteño y Bailarin in 15 minutes.  Ideal and Maipu 444 are also 15
minutes away.  Of course you are always welcome to sit with me at my
table in the milongas I go to.I can recommend teachers, classes, places
for music,  the best places for shoes, if you want to see a dentist,
plastic surgeon, or get your hair cut.

My rates for 2007 are still among the lowest and very reasonable for
what you get.  Check out my website at www.lavidacondeby.com or my blog
at www.tangospam.typepad.com.  Roxie and I hope to see you!

Beso

Deby Novitz