[Tango-A] NA-E: Mini Milonguero festival at Oberlin College

TimmyTango@aol.com TimmyTango at aol.com
Wed Oct 3 18:08:25 EDT 2007

I am very proud to present a workshop like no other in the world.

Saturday and Sunday, November 17 & 18
Oberlin College presents it's first festival

Tango classes from 1:00 to 5:00 on Saturday and Sunday
A milonga on Saturday Night from 8:00 to 1:00
Ron Weigel will be the guest DJ

Yelena Sinelnikova and Luigi from Ann Arbor, Mich
Ray Barbosa and Ana Karassik from Chicago, Ill
Ron and Sue Weigel from Champain, Ill

The entire event will be held in the Cat and the Cream Coffee House

What makes this workshop like NO other in the world?
It is totally FREE to everyone
The 18th is my birthday (60) and This is my gift to all

For more info contact
Timmy or Joanne
440/748-2204
 <A HREF="www.tangocleveland.com">tangocleveland</A>