[Tango-A] NA-C: Tango Elixir in Chicago: Kara & Nina Workshops start Oct 3

Nina Tatarowicz ninatanguera at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 14:44:56 EDT 2007

Hello Chicago Tango Community,

Kara Wenham and I will be conducting intensive tango workshops this
week only before heading down to Buenos Aires.  Please take a look at
the information below.  You can pre-pay on my website
www.TangoElixir.com via Pay Pal or Credit Card, and even receive a
discount for 3+ classes this way!  Or just come and pay cash or check.
The schedule is below, and starts Wed Oct 3!
We look forward to working with you on lots of great tango technique
and new moves.

Muchos Besos,
xoxoxo

(* Nina & Kara

Kara Wenham & Nina Tatarowicz

Intensive All-Levels Workshops in Chicago this week
Wednesday 10/3 -- Saturday 10/6

pricing
individual workshop: $25
2:  $45 /   3:  $65 /   4:  $85
All 5 workshops:  $100
Pre-Register & Pre-Pay on Website: www.TangoElixir.com and
Save $10 off 3+ classes!!!

More info/ questions contact: Nina at 312-730-8873 or
ninatanguera at gmail.com

wednesday 10/3:	Tango Life Studio:  601 N. Western Ave. (corner Ohio
st.)
8--9:30pm  :  New Ganchos
Finding alternative positions to generate fun new ganchos.
Practica follows!

thursday 10/4:  Cafe duvall:  2257 W. 23rd Place (corner oakley)
8--9:30pm:  Intimate Colgadas
Colgadas in close embrace with focus on Vals Musicality.
Milonga follows!

friday 10/5:  Mariposa Studio at 1803 W. Byron St. suite 214
7:30--9pm:  Elegant & Classical Salon Figures
Using the Giro, Aguja, Lapiz and Enrosque.
Milonga follows!

saturday 10/6:  ati  325 N. Hoyne c-404 (dial *11)  (corner carroll)
12pm--1:30pm:  Technique class for Followers:
Mastering the spiral technique to create an organic & sinuous flow of
energy.  Finding movements to cut the spiral in order to create
different dynamics in your dance.
1:45--3pm:  Improvisation & Combination: Harnessing the structure &
rhythm of the giro, learn to develop sequences of elements
effortlessly on the dance floor.
milonga that evening!