[Tango-A] NA-E:Angel and April in Charleston,SC

Kathryn Johns tangoartist at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 17:33:13 EDT 2007

CharlestonTanguero/as and Friends~

APRIL PARKER and ANGEL MONTERO
in Charleston OCTOBER 14 for a workshop
on MUSICALITY!
   "Discover the pleasure of going into real tango
music which will enable you to dance differently
to every tango orchestra with great feeling,improvising
and making good artistic interpretation of the music.
Discover what has been there all along but you never noticed...."
           from Tango-L

Musicality will be applied to Tango(milonga and vals,
time permitting).
ADDITIONALLY,there will be generous attention to
the followers.

~All Levels Strongly Encouraged to Attend~

SECOND SUNDAY workshop/tango party at
Mistral Restaurant
99 S. Market St.
(downtown) Charleston,SC 29401
4 - 6pm followed by dinner/tango party
Class and Milonga $30.
Milonga only $5.

"Augusta Tango Club was truly blessed to have April Parker and Angel Montero
here for our milonga (Saturday Sept 22) and workshop (Sunday).  I have to
say, their musicality workshop was the *BEST* *I've attended*
anywhere.  Beginners
through experienced dancers benefited tremendously from the workshop."

Steve Neely

Pres Augusta Tango Club