[Tango-A] NA-E: Tiger's Tango Classes Thursday Nov 29

Lexa Rosean tigerstango at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 13:47:35 EST 2007

Hola Tangueros
I am just trying to get a head (and feet) count for this weeks class. Please
let me know if you will be attending and in which time slot.

7 - 8pm
adv beginners tango

8- 9pm
beginners tango

889 broadway #4A (19/20th streets)
NYC
gracias
Lexa
tigerstango at gmail.com
http://tigerstango@gmail.com

--
best witches
Lexa

If you would like to be informed of Lexa's upcoming events and psychic

You can also check out Lexa's blogs at http://lexablogs.blogspot.com