[Tango-A] SA: Buenos Aire Open Ballroom Dance event December 16, 2007

Janis Kenyon Jantango at feedback.net.ar
Sun Nov 18 10:38:36 EST 2007

The 3rd Latin American Ballroom Dance Championship (I never heard about the
first two) will be held in Buenos Aires on December 16.  It is organized by
Elizabeth Guerrero and the Argentine Ballroom Dance and Sport Dance
Association.  This year Tango will be included in the Salsa/Mambo category.
The competition divisions include American style and International style.
Dancers from Ecuador, Chile, Bolivia, and Argentina will compete for the
title of Latin American Ballroom Dance Champion.

Advanced tickets are $20AP (chair) and $45AP (table) before November 30; $30
and $56 after that date.
Tel: 4505 5902 / 4931 3644 for reservations.

The event will be held at Centro Asturiano at Solis 475 near Belgrano.

International Standard and Latin divisions
American Smooth and Rhythm divisions
Tango -- salon and stage
Salsa and Mambo

Registration deadline is November 20.
www.aabdsd.com.ar
ballroom at ballroomdance.com.ar
escuela at elizabethguerrero.com.ar

This event was advertised in B.A. Tango Buenos Aires Tango, No. 188
November/December issue, distributed free in the milongas and published by
Tito Palumbo.  I obtained a copy last night and read about this event for
the first time.