[Tango-A] NA-W: LOS ANGELES: DO YOU WANT TO TAKE A MILONGA CLASS WITH GUILLERMINA & CLAUDIO?

L casadepractica at pacbell.net
Sun Nov 18 00:50:12 EST 2007

We have had requests for an additional Intermediate/Advanced Milonga
Class with Guillermina Quiroga and Claudio Villagra before they return
to Buenos Aires.

The tentative date would be Sunday, November 25, 4:30-7:30pm.

Because we know this is a holiday weekend, when many of you are out of
town or celebrating with friends and family, I need to know how many
of you would be attending, before I book the studio.

Please respond asap at casadepractica at pacbell.net, 323-939-6907.

Thanks,

Claudio, Guillermina and Lynn