[Tango-A] Join me in stopping global warming!

Christine cats_n_salsa at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 13 09:54:30 EST 2007

I signed up to join the Stop Global Warming Virtual March and I
encourage you to add your voice as well. Global warming is the most
urgent issue of our time and since we are all contributors to global
warming pollution we must all be part of the solution. Joining the
Virtual March is a first step to joining the movement to demand
solutions now.

You can join by visiting: http://www.stopglobalwarming.org/countmein.asp

StopGlobalWarming.org's mission is to use the strength of numbers to
urge our government to address global warming, and urge businesses to
start a new industrial revolution of clean energy that reduces our
dependence on oil and helps stop global warming.

Together we can make a difference.