[Tango-A] NA-C: Tango Photo Shoot | Austin, Texas | Thanksgiving

Alex alex at tangofuego.us
Tue Nov 13 04:46:32 EST 2007

Photographer (and tango dancer) seeks couples for a tango photo shoot during
the upcoming tango festival in Austin, Texas Wed 21 November through Sun 25
November.

> This is a non-commercial post
> This photo shoot is not affiliated with the festival
> Dancers selected for the shoot will not be paid
> There is no cost involved for selected dancers
> Dancers will receive a CD containing all of their full resolution photos
> Days and times are somewhat flexible, however time slots are limited
> Only four to six couples will be selected due to time constraints
> Dancers will be required to sign an unconditional model release form
> Photos will be used for photographer's portfolio and self promotion
> Photos may be used for future art gallery showings
> Transportation can be provided to nearby studio location
> Wardrobe, hair styling and makeup to be provided by dancers
> Shoots will be low key (dark backgrounds) to simulate a milonga setting
> This photo shoot will be informal, relaxed, low key, and fun!

Some of my past work can be viewed at:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/30377048@N00/sets/72157603121787368/

For consideration, please email me directly at alex at alexlongphotography.com
and provide the following information:
1] Dancers' names
2] Dancers' ages
2] Years of dance experience
3] Preferred style for the shoot...milonguero/close...salon/open...nuevo...
4] Teacher(s)? Yes or No
5] Recent photographs of each dancer, individually or together
6] Dates of arrival & departure

That's about it...I look forward to hearing from you...

Regards,

Alex