[Tango-A] MISL: THE NEW GARDEN APARTMENT >> SPECIAL RATE for SPECIAL COUPLE

Victoria Luna vicki at buenosaireshouse4rent.com
Sun Nov 4 00:38:36 EDT 2007

Looking for a mature couple to rent the Garden Apartment for ONE three month period.  I am willing to rent the New Garden Apartment for $300.00 per month (+security deposit) in exchange for light duties (watering the garden, keeping the patios swept, opening the door for the maid and handling the mail).  The important part is they MUST be available to be here from Nov. 26th thru March 6th of 2008.  Please be responsible, have great references and be non-smokers.  No pets please.
Barrio Montserrat, walk to your favorite milongas. Please contact Vicki (310)341-3587 this is a vonage phone that rings here in Buenos Aires so I am 4 hours ahead of Los Angeles, or at this e-mail.