[Tango-A] misc: to someone coming to BA in the next 10 to 20 days... could you bring a small computer part for me.

swingn82thebar swingn82thebar at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 3 16:56:24 EDT 2007

Hello tango community,

Sorry to bother.  I was hoping that someone coming to BA might be willing to help me by bringing a small computer part.  The warranty I have for this part requires that I have it sent to a US address.  Please respond if you would be willing to accept by mail this computer and part and bring it to me in BA.  Itñs just a hard drive the size of a double compact disk box.

I would be so appreciative of whoever might be willing to do this for me.  THANKS!

Laura Chummers
Tanguera Tours
www.tangueratours.com

http://mail.yahoo.com