[Tango-A] NA-E: Halloween Milonga at Yale, Sun. November 4

Yale Tango Club yaletangoclub at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 20:38:05 EDT 2007

 *Yale Tango presents*

*   *
***Halloween milonga*dot*edu *

Sunday, November 4, 6pm-Midnight
Amazing music DJed by Tine Herreman
*¡¡TOTALLY FREE FOR EVERYONE* *!!*

Where else can you find 6 hours of amazing music and dancing completely free??
Join our group of fun, young tangueros for an evening of crazy costumes and
dancing!  There will be yummy Halloween treats and prizes for the tangueros
with the best costumes.

Location: GPSCY
Yale University, New Haven, CT
www.yaletangoclub.org/directions.html