[Tango-A] NA-C: Come to Chicago for Special Tango Weekend Nov 30- Dec 2, experience Fabian Salas & Carolina del Rivero

burak ozkosem buraktango at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 14:57:30 EDT 2007

Dear Tango dancers,
If you haven't visited Chicago for Tango, we are organizing a special event
that might interest you.
Nov 30- Dec 2 weekend with special guests one of the holy triplet of Modern
Argentine Tango, Fabian Salas & Carolina del Rivero is going to be their
second visit this year. Fabian was shocked to see 150 people in the
pre-milonga class during their first visit to Chicago. Everyone had great
time with Fabian's down to earth personality, Carolina's personal attention
on each dancer, and of course their classroom management skills.

watch their video clips of Chicago performances.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9cTTec7-2vw<http://youtube.com/watch?v=7w3HNcpIvvw>
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7w3HNcpIvvw

http://youtube.com/watch?v=KcKbm1MXYSE (vals demo at Tango Revoution
Festival in Italy)

If you haven't met Fabian & Carolina yet, come to Chicago to join us for
friendly and shared knowledge based tango weekend!

We would like to remind all about the deadline -*November 10*- for early
bird registration for Fabian Salas & Carolina del Rivero weekend in Chicago
(Nov 30-Dec 2).

The full pass is only $160/person (includes admission to Friday milonga w/
showcase and 7 workshops)
If you are interested, please visit www.chicagotangoshows.com now for
details, class topics, and payment options.
There are several lodging options ($45-$110) with walking distance to the
venue. Also local hosts might be available.
Please contact us via email if you have any questions.

Burak + Maria
Tango Eclectique Event Architects
www.tangoeclectique.com