[Tango-A] NA-E: Toronto Ontario - Club Milonga presents our Spring Fever dance

Clive Randewich clive_randewich at hotmail.com
Tue May 8 19:23:45 EDT 2007

Please join us at Club Milonga's monthly dance - This month it's Spring
Fever!
Friday, May 11, 9pm. to 1am.
We are very proud to present Club Milonga's current instructor, Victor Hugo,
and his partner Masha Gertz who will entertain you.

Only $8 for the whole evening.
Yummy appetizers and desserts will be served after a dance performance at
10:30pm.
Spot prizes
For further information call 416 533-3830.

Club Milonga,
Danforth Baptist Church,
60 Bowden Avenue
http://tangotoronto.com

(For out of towners take the Bayview/Bloor exit from the Don Valley Parkway.
At Bloor turn left (east) onto Danforth Ave., go over the bridge and cross
Broadview.
Look for the church at Bowden Ave. on your right.)