[Tango-A] NA-C: KC Stone Soup Tango Festival June 1-3

Korey Ireland korey at kodair.com
Sat May 5 13:36:00 EDT 2007

Stone Soup.
Its back, its better, its on-line now at
http://www.ko-arts.com/soup.htm
registration is now open and spaces are limited!

Join us in Kansas City for the continuing evolution of tango
festivals.  In addition to the immersive environment of lessons,
classes, practicas, shared meals, and late night milongas that made
last year's festival such a joy, we are expanding the Guerilla Tango
activities, adding more class hours, tons of dancing time, and a some
new experiments in tango learning and sharing.

This year's staff includes some of the most innovative and enjoyable
human beings in tango today:
Murat & Michelle, (DC/NYC)
Gisela Navoni, (Spain/Argentina)
Evan Griffiths (NYC)
Nick & Tara (Boulder, CO)
Carlos & Tova (Boston)
Korey & Mila (KC/Moscow)

the proposed theme is interactive, chiefly between partners, but
potentially also with music and space.

Daytime events are geared towards experienced dancers and will be
limited to 60 participants, while pre-milonga classes will be open to
dancers of all levels.  Based on initial response and last year's
feedback, we anticipate being fully booked before the advanced
pricing ends May 21, so don't delay!

We look forward to sharing a weekend of intensive exploration,
development, play, and dance.  Please join us and contribute your own
flavor to Kansas City's Stone Soup Tango Festival.