[Tango-A] EU-E: Hurry up - 4th International Istanbul Tango Festival

Aydogan (El Encuentro) aydogan at tangoencuentro.com
Sat May 5 19:46:26 EDT 2007

Dear Friends,

We are very happy to announce that as of today we already have participants
from 26 different countries to our 4th festival.

We would like to remind some important information for your consideration;

- One of the festival hotels is full. The others have still rooms, but
filling quickly.

- Single women registrations will be frozen as of 1st of June.

- You may remember that Tango Nuevo Participants (held in April 2007 @
Istanbul ) has 10% discount in case they also participate to our festival in
July. The deadline for this advantage is also 1st of June

We strongly recommend that you confirm your reservation at the hotel, since
July is high season in Istanbul. Also please remember that this year we will
dance in magnificant locations.

Please visit our festival web site for an animated presentation and for all
details...

Let's dance where the civilisations dance !
4th International Istanbul Tango Festival
5-8 July 2007

with
Sebastian Arce - Marina Montes
Adrian Veredice - Alejandra Hobert
Celine Ruiz - Damian Rosenthal
Pablo Villarraza - Dana Frigoli

Orquesto Tango + (Classic/Nuevo music)
Orquesta Istanbul Academia Project (Electronic Tango Music)

E-mail : aydogan at istanbultangofestival.com Phone : +90-532-583-2824 web :
http://www.istanbultangofestival.com