[Tango-A] NA-C: AKIRA presents Tango Fashion Show at TangoJoven 2007 Festival

Tango Éclectique tangoeclectique at gmail.com
Thu May 3 04:56:08 EDT 2007

Chicago's own trendy clothing designer AKIRA (www.akirachicago.com) joins
Tango Eclectique (www.tangoeclectique.com)  for the celebration of Argentine
Tango Culture at TangoJoven 2007 which will be held between July 6-9, 2007
at Chicago Symphony Center in Chicago.

We are excited to announce that AKIRA will be presenting the ONLY Tango
Fashion Show in entire North America in 2007 at TangoJoven Festival on July
8,2007, (before the performances by Julio & Corina )
Tango Couture: Tango Revolution for the New Millennium

Why not to miss TangoJoven 2007?
+ Although Chicago is the  the 3rd largest  metropolis in US, for Tango
travelers have skipped Chicago on their Tango travel agenda ,Tango in Windy
City scene is evolving, this year, you will be surprised!!
Come and meet not only Chicagoans but also the finest Tango dancers of
MidWest, build social networks, and friendships, choose TangoJoven2007 this
July for ultimate Tango experience that Windy City offers!!!

+ TangoJoven 2007 aims to create public awareness for Argentine Tango in
Chicago, the 3rd largest metropolis in US with expected audience of 1000
people daily via concerts, milongas, an outdoor milonga, workshops for all
levels,  a fashion show, a fundraiser, great location, professional event
planning,
+ TangoJoven 2007 became the first and the only Tango Festival
sponsored by Consulate
General of Argentina in Chicago,
+ three time Latin Grammy nominee Tanghetto CD Release party at Hot House (
www.hothouse.net) opening night Thursday July 5,
+ Sunday night milonga Benefiting "Grupo Argentina" building elementary
schools in indigenous settlements in Chaco, Argentina (
www.chicagoargentina.com)
+ All of our faculty members are also great social dancers, bilingual, down
to earth,
+ All of Our Djs are the BEST Female DJs in North America,
+ Great Venue: Chicago Symphony Center ( www.cso.org)

Act fast, register today & save 20% (early bird registration ends May 20)
Airplane tickets are as low as $150 from East coast, and $200 from West
coast

New Update!!! Tanghetto Concert tickets can also be purchased at
ticketweb.com or ticketmaster.com

- student discounts available
- Performers, Instructors
 Got showcase, need promotion? we can help you! please contact us at
tangoeclectique at gmail.com

festival website:
http://festival.tangoshusheta.com