[Tango-A] NA-NE: Nocturne tango Salon-A deluxe night in NYC

Sarah La Rocca danzisima at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 14:23:53 EDT 2007

*Nocturne Tango Salon*
*Saturday March 17th*

a deluxe tango experience for the tango connosieur
our exceptional team includes
*DJ Yesim "La Turca" spinning classic tangos*
*tango star ARMANDO ORZUZA & NURIA *
they will teach an intermediate class at 9pm
and perform for us at midnight!!

*And we are also celebrating Sarah's birthday.*
Sarah is the hostess of the famous All Night Milonga and is
filling in for Robin Thomas, who is out of town.

Empire Dance has a lovely old smooth dance floor and an intimate bohemian
charm.
The best place to dance this saturday night.

Admission $12 includes the class and refreshments.
BYOB ok.

Empire Dance
127 West 27th Street between 6th Ave & Broadway
NYC
www.empiredance.com

I look forward to seeing this Saturday evening.
PS: we promise the elevator will be working this time!