[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC: Corazon this Wednesday, March 7 - Nito Garcia's American Farewell!

Yesim La Turca laturca.yesim at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 13:36:04 EST 2007

Come enjoy unforgettable tango at Corazon every Wednesday.

THIS WEEK - MARCH 7: Corazon is hosting Nito Garcia's American farewell! He
will be teaching the 8:30 intermediate class and performing with New York's
own Rosa Collantes!

Our schedule includes a beginner lesson at 8pm;

Intermediate lesson 8:30pm;

Dancing from 9:30pm 'til 1am with DJ Yesim 'La Turca'.

Corazon is at:
Dance Studio 101
101 Lafayette Street, 2nd Floor

We're steps away from the N, W, R, Q, 6, J, M, Z, A, C, and E trains at the
Canal Street stop.

The spacious Art Deco venue is a perfect setting for a night out dancing.

Come enjoy our complimentary refreshments - and don't worry, when you get
thirsty we have a bar available with water, wine, beer, soda, milkshakes,
and more!