[Tango-A] Tangomagia summer festival, June 22-24 in Amsterdam

Marijke de Vries zandunga at xs4all.nl
Tue Mar 6 12:44:44 EST 2007

Dear Tango friends

As organiser of the well known international festival for Argentine tango
in Amsterdam the last nine years, we are proud to present the first
Tangomagia summer festival in 2007.

22|23|24 june  2007
www.tangomagia.com

Maestros :
Pablo Inza & Moira Castellano
Ezequiel & Geraldine Paludi
Mauricio Castro & Mariangeles Caamano
Vincent Morelle & Maryline Lefor
Ignacio Gonzalez & Marijke de Vries

Orchestra´s : Fernández Fierro and Otros Aires from Argentina

Locations  : Hotel Arena, Tropentheater, Tropenmuseum, De Duif and CREA

Please check our website for the complete programme and online reservations:
www.tangomagia.com

Find out what is new this year and make your reservations early to profit
from our reductions. Early birds reduction : Receival of your payment before
April 1 gives you a reduction of 10 % on your total reservation, so make up
your mind quickly !
See also our other package reductions!
If you have any questions don't hesitate to send an e-mail to our office
(Moneir):
reservations at tangomagia.com

Zandunga Tangoproductions
Marijke de Vries
Office: Moneir Bardai
www.tangomagia.com
tel: 00 31 20 663 94 69  ( tue/wed/thu  12:00-17:00 )