[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC Film Showing ::Tango: Baile Nuestro 8:pm

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 13:01:08 EST 2007

SUNDAY, Mar 4
at ESMERALDA¹S TANGO & TAPAS at SESSION 73, 1st Ave and 73rd, SW corner

Don¹t miss this wonderful film shown on our big screen in the party room (or
just continue dancing in the front bar area if you wish)
²TANGO: BAILE NUESTRO²--- ³TANGO: OUR DANCE² at 8:00 PM
a truly lovely and imaginative film by Jorge Zanada, 74 min. Made in
Argentina,1988, offers lucid and penetrating insights into the Argentine
dance experience, includes comments from Robert Duvall, Miguel Angel Zotto
and many others.

Then dance until 11:30 or later--
Ilene de Woodstock spins the platters.
Jean Fung teaches the pre-intermediate, and I teach the beginner,
both classes at 6:30

$10 admission includes film, classes, milonga.

Coming next:
March 11 First ³MEET THE MUSIC SALON²
Ilene de Woodstock hosts the first informal (very) ³MEET THE MUSIC SALON²
with a number of wonderful tango aficionados joining all of you in a
listening /discussing/sometimes moving hour inviting your own participation,
questions, thoughts!
Come meet Di Sarli, D¹Arienzo, Canaro, Pugliese, Tanturi, Troilo, Laurenz,
Fresedo, Donato, Biagi
& all their friends ­ the great musicians and orchestras of tango. 7:30-8:30
held in the Party Room after the classes.
(dancing continues in front from 7:30 as usual for those who just want to
dance)
For more info. call Ilene at 845-246-1122
or e-mail her at Ilene Marder <imhmedia at yahoo.com>

DON¹T FORGET SESSION 73¹S SPECIAL OFFER:
Served in the café only-- 5:30 to 8 --Come for delicious tapas
and receive A FREE DRINK!!!

See you soon,
Lucille

212 777 6053