[Tango-A] [NA-E] NYC: Coming up at CORAZON - Jon Tariq, Angeles and Michael, and more!

Yesim La Turca laturca.yesim at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 10:48:03 EDT 2007

Thanks to everyone who has made Corazon such a success so soon! We are
getting great crowds, and in the coming month we have some great things in
store!

This week, Jon Tariq returns as guest teacher and performer, demonstrating
tango principles in figures that will spice up the vocabulary of
intermediate and advanced dancers.

Next week, June 27, we are once again welcoming Angeles and Michael! These
dancers are truly spuerb, and will be making a rare appearance to teach and
perform. Not to be missed!

For more information on upcoming Corazon events, including our July 4 plans
and our Tango Championship milonga during NY Tango Week, check out my
website: http://www.yesimlaturca.com .

Corazon is at Dance Studio 101.
101 Lafayette Street (second Floor)
1 block south of the Canal Street Station (N, R, W, 6)
Parking is free and plentiful.

Beginner class: 8:00pm
Intermediate class with Jon Tariq: 8:30pm
Dancing: 9:30pm 'til 12:30am, with a performance.

Snacks are served all night and the cash bar offers cold drinks for the
thirsty!

Admission: $ 12

See you Wednesday at Corazon -- a taste of Buenos Aires in New York!

Your host & dj,

Yesim "La Turca"
www.yesimlaturca.com