[Tango-A] Regional Tango eXchange in Atlanta: Oct. 19th to 21st, 2007

Lena Hrybok lenahrybok at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 18 15:46:59 EDT 2007

EXPLORE, LEARN, IMPROVISE

Tango
Evolution is happy to present Atlanta’s First Regional Tango eXchange.
The Southeast has a large percentage of great dancers and that is
because of its teachers, but rarely do we get to take classes with
local teachers from other cities.  So, we have asked some
of the best teachers from the Southeast Region to join us in Atlanta
for a weekend exploring different styles and rhythms of Tango.This year we offer: 15 classes to choose from 4 Taster classes including: Chacarera, Canyengue, Salsa and Blues1 Tango Music History Class20 Hours of Classes, Milongas and Practicas5 Regional DJs2 Nights of PerformancesThis year’s participating teachers are:
Horacio ArcidiaconoBarbara Durr and Angel MonteroLena Hrybok and Clint RauscherKaren Jaffe and Daniel ArredondoLynda and Rick WilsonMike (the girl) Legett  and Dan Parshall Gulden Ozen  and Jason LaughlinRonda and Manuel PatinoEdie Crowder and Kevin MasonTito RestuchaGaby Lopez and Harby Gonzalez www.TangoEvolution.comFor more information and to Register: http://www.tangoevolution.com/regionalTangoEvolutionwww.TangoEvolution.com