[Tango-A] NA-E, NA-C: Ann Arbor 6th Anniversary Festival, Sep 21-24, 2007

Solveig Heinz solveigheinz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 14:04:25 EDT 2007

Dear Tango friends,

Please join us in Ann Arbor to celebrate the sixth anniversary of
Michigan Argentine Tango Club - September 21-24, 2007.

To provide the inspiration during the weekend, we
have:
    Tomas Howlin (Montreal/Buenos Aires)
    Silvina Valz  (Buenos Aires/Paris) & Oliver Kolker (NYC/Paris)
    and MORE to be confirmed very soon...

We have an exciting schedule with lots of dancing- all at a very
affordable price.
You can find all the details about the weekend at:
http://www.umich.edu/~umtango/events/anniversary-sep07/

Online registration and more information will be available on the
website very soon.

The Ann Arbor tango festivals are gaining popularity thanks to the quality
of social dancing and the friendly and cozy atmosphere. If you have been to
Ann Arbor before, we hope to see you again. If not, we promise you a good
time.

Solveig Heinz
On behalf of the Michigan Argentine Tango Club
Ann Arbor, MI

PS: book your flight early - many airlines have good deals on their tickets
for travel to Detroit Metro Airport (DTW), which is about 26 miles from Ann
Arbor.