[Tango-A] EU-W Tango & Art vacations in Italy

Enrico Massetti enricomassetti at msn.com
Wed Jan 24 13:31:14 EST 2007

Tango & Art Week in Umbria - Italy (8 days)
In Umbria, Italy, at the border with Tuscany

More detailed info at: http://seeitaly.org

This trip combines tango lessons, with the opportunity for you to visit
nearby art cities, wine tasting, including visiting to wineries. It is ideal
for those who want to visit on their own the great Tuscan and Umbria art
towns like Arezzo, Assisi, Perugia and many others and want to add a week of
Tango lessons to their cultural experience.

This tour gives you three hours of great tango lessons each day, and leaves
enough time to go sightseeing in the nearby artistic cities.

8-days 7-nights week program, from Sat. to Sat. of the following week.
This workshop is for a small group of a maximum of 8 couples.
Singles will be teamed-up with a suitable partner, if possible.
The workshop is taught by experienced, friendly teachers:

Are you looking for a Tango vacation? A Tango workshop under the
Mediterranean sun? Tango Argentino classes and Italian Dolce Vita? Come and
dance under the stars on our terrace overlooking the rolling hills of
Umbria. Choose among the following internationally acknowledged Tango
teachers who will give workshops in 2007.

Tango teachers:
April 14 – 21 – advanced, beginners Steve & Debbie Morall
April 28 – May 5 - Intermediate                 Gustavo Vidal & Inis Trosky
May 5 – 12 – advanced, beginners                 Christian „El Austriaco“ &
Andrea
May 12 – 19, Sept. 29 – 6 - beginners Wolfgang Sandt
May 19 – 26 - intermediate                 Brigitta Winkler
September 8 – 15 - intermediate                 Yvonne Meissner & Eduardo
Aguirre
September 22 – 29 - intermediate                 Ulrich Demmel & Debora
Gutman
October 13 – 20 - advanced                 Fabian Salas & Carolina del
Rivero

Wondering which of the classes is the best for you? Contact us for more
information in order to find out which teachers meet best your particular
needs. We have organized dance holidays since 1999 and have known all of our
teachers personally and for many years

•  Come to Italy for a combination of Dance, Arts, Culture, Food, Wine and
more...
•  Take advantage of almost individual teaching: our classes are limited to
8 participating couples. There is enough space to practice and of course
dancing every night. And if your feet or your back hurt: we offer wellness
massages and beauty treatment.
•  Spend a relaxing week at an old country house with a large garden,
situated in the hills above Lake Trasimeno between Rome and Florence.
Participants stay in individually crafted double or single rooms (shared
bathroom for two bedrooms) or in holiday apartments (for two persons),
partly at the village of Castel Rigone at 4 km distance from the Villa.
Get inspired by Italy's wealth of culture and history: visit historical
towns like Arezzo, Assisi, Perugia and many others.
•  Combine your Dance vacation with cooking classes, olive harvest or learn
how to sculpt marble or paint (write to us if you are interested in these
programs).
•  Our dance instructors work on your body language, to enhance the quality
of movement and your feeling of balance and grace. Classes will be held for
approximately three hours a day (18 hours on 6 days)*, allowing for plenty
of time to enjoy the surroundings of the villa and to go for trips to the
nearby lake or towns. At the end of each course there will be a dance at
Villa La Rogaia or a visit to a Milonga close by. *Workshops with Fabian &
Carolina, Gustavo & Inis and Ulrich & Debora that will be 15 hours on 5
days.

For information and clarifications, please send an e-mail to your contact at
seeitaly.org: enricomassetti at msn.com

More detailed info at: http://seeitaly.org