[Tango-A] Mysterious Blonde on YouTube + NYC Tango Program

danielayluis@luisbianchi.com danielayluis at luisbianchi.com
Wed Jan 24 02:33:07 EST 2007

Hello everyone!

Luis and I now have an account on YouTube with our videos, check out
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=danielayluis. I've uploaded
performances of Luis at Salon Canning (one of the most well-known milongas in
Buenos Aires) with former partners, take a look at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKGxt0vhkf4 (guess who the mysterious blonde
follower is...).

The first session of the tango clinic on February 10th is now full and, due to
popular demand, we are opening a second session on the same day. Check out
details below and make sure to reserve your spot early if you are interested!
Remember that these are 1.5-hour sessions with enrollment limited to 4
students per session.

We hope to see you all in class tomorrow, Wednesday, at our foundations
(beginner to intermediate) or advanced class. Stay tuned for a special treat
on Wednesday classes, coming up in March! Scroll down for a hint...

Tanguero greetings,

Daniela and Luis
http://www.luisbianchi.com

*****JANUARY/FEBRUARY SCHEDULE*****
Kelley and Ping
325 Bowery @ 2nd st

MONDAYS
Kelley and Ping
325 Bowery @ 2nd st, New York, NY

6:30pm Beginner
7:30pm Intermediate
8:30pm-11pm Guided Practica

$12 per class
$3 practica with class
$6 practica only

WEDNESDAYS
Champions Dance Studio
257 w 39th st between 7th and 8th, 14th floor, New York, NY

7:30pm Foundations Progressive Series (beginner to intermediate)
8:30pm Advanced Progressive Series

1 class: $15
4-week package: $50

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 10
TANGO CLINIC

Special semi-private technique classes! Enrollment is limited to 4
people/session to allow us to focus on the particular needs of each student.
Learn exercises that you can do at home in order to fine-tune your tango
skills and body awareness and find the most enjoyment in your dance. Email or
call us for details.

One session (1.5 hours): $30

*****COMING UP IN MARCH/APRIL*******
"Developing Your Identity as a Dancer"