[Tango-A] MISC: TANGO ACCOMODATIONS / LUXURY ACCOMODATIONS in BUENOS AIRES, CONGRESSO

PJ Grant windycitytango at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 23 13:59:40 EST 2007

During my recent time in BsAs, I had the pleasure to visit Vicki and her Villa. It is everything she describes. I am trying to plan my next trip with friends so we can stay there!

Phoebe J. (PJ) Grant
WindyCityTango, Inc.
(773) 260-2595 direct contact
WindyCityTango at yahoo.com
Promoter, Teacher, Performer, Sponsor of Argentine Tango