[Tango-A] Episode 6 - Tango Television premieres Laura's music video!

Ney Melo neymelo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 09:31:14 EST 2007

Greetings from Buenos Aires!

I appreciated all the feedback on the last four episodes. Please
continue to watch and enjoy the program and post comments.

I have overcome internet connection problems and finally posted
Episode 6 of Tango Television. It features great performances from
another important family in Tango. I won't say who is performing.
You'll have to watch and find out :)

This episode also will feature the PREMIERE OF LAURA PELLEGRINO'S
MUSIC VIDEO FOR "Love on a Razor's Edge"! It was shot entirely in
Buenos Aires and has tango dancing in it. It is awesome. (I also
appear in the video)

Right now, Laura is in Cannes, France at a music conference and we
wish her lots of luck.

A new episode premieres every Wednesday night around midnight (NYC Time).

Check it out at http://www.youtube.com/tangotelevision

Ney