[Tango-A] NA-NE: postings that never show up

Sarah La Rocca sarah_la_rocca at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 11 14:00:14 EST 2007

There must be something I dont understand about the Tango-A. I have three email accounts, all of which are subscribed to the Tango-A. Yet no matter which one I post announcements from, it is never distributed to the list. I get a message saying it was, but it fails in appear in the in box of any and of my accounts. I ask friends if they got the post from me. The answer is always "no". What's up with the tango-A? why do I get dozens of announcements each day but mine gets lost somehow? This is not a new problem. Does anyone have an answer? is there even anyone you can ask? Does this happen to anyone else?

  thanks,
  Sarah