[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC Sundays it's Esmeralda's

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 11 11:05:17 EST 2007

Sunday, JANUARY 14
More pure, elegant dancing to DJ Ilene de Woodstock Tango¹s wonderful
programs!
@
ESMERALDA¹S TANGO AND TAPAS @ SESSION 73,  1st Ave and 73rd, SW corner  (212
517 4445)
DANCE UNTIL 11:30 OR LATER when the spirit moves us!!!

If you haven¹t seen this warm, comfortable environment with the
comfy sofas in the café and on our little stage which we use as a watching,
chatting area, do come soon.

$10 Admission includes A very beginner¹s class at 6:30 in front bar area
w/me.
Same time, 6:30 --More advanced lesson in back party room w/JEAN FUNG

SESSION 73¹S SPECIAL OFFER:
Served in the café only-- 5:30 to 8 --Come for a delicious order of tapas
and receive A FREE DRINK!!!

Hope to see you!
Lucille

Lucille Krasne