[Tango-A] NA-C;NA-E;NA-W: Chicago Tango Pow Wow

Michael tangomaniac at cavtel.net
Tue Jan 9 16:02:41 EST 2007

> Tango Éclectique Dance Company presents Monthly Tango
> gatherings in Chicago. "Tango Pow Wow concept"
> January 26-28, 2007 Chicago

First, there was a tango teacher exchange. Then there is the
tango step exchange in Pittsburgh this weekend. NOW, there's
a tango Pow Wow in Chicago. I guess this is where the
Chicago tribes from the north and south sides of town
sit down in peace and root for the White Sox next year,
abandoning the Cubs.
Well, at least all of them can root for Da Bears.

Michael
Washington, DC
I'm going to Atlanta in a few months for their festival

I'd rather be dancing Argentine Tango