[Tango-A] NA-C;NA-E;NA-W: Chicago Tango Pow Wow by Tango Éclectique 01/26-28/2007

burak ozkosem buraktango at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 15:43:46 EST 2007

Tango Éclectique Dance Company presents Monthly Tango gatherings in Chicago.
"Tango Pow Wow concept"
January 26-28, 2007 Chicago

*"Come to Chicago for more!!!
more to Tango, more to see
more to learn, more to share"*

January Tango Pow-wow will be the first of it's kind. We are ready to
resuspend/refresh Tango Scene in Chicago, the 3rd biggest metropolis in US.
Chi-town will be home for this monthly special gathering. Mark your
calendars for this unique weekend of the month to join us in Chicago. We are
looking for guest DJs/performers/teachers for each TangoPowWow. contact us
at  buraktango at gmail.com

If you are curious about our Tango School and our perspective please visit
our website www.tangoeclectique.com

-Int/Adv level workshops Saturday
-Guided Practica Sat
-Fri night welcome party
-Sat night Regional all-nighter Milonga
-Sunday Tango Brunch

TENTATIVE SCHEDULE:

*Jan 26, Friday*
10pm-3am Welcome Party (Linq Lounge at Saltaus, 1350 W Randolph St.)
"Experimental Tango show by Burak & Maria with Polish Satellite TV station
contribution"

*Jan 27, Saturday*
12:30pm-2pm: Workshop I "Bermuda Triangle" (venue: TBA)
2:30pm-4pm Workshop II " Biomechanics of Organic Connection" (venue: TBA)

4:15pm-8pm Guided Practica "Theme: How to advance Navigation skills"

11pm-4am All Nighter Milonga (TBA)

*Jan 28, Sunday
*1pm-2:30pm Tango Brunch ( 4 Taste off Rush, 100 E. Walton St., Chicago)
Mark your calendars for future dates:
-January 26-28,2007
-February 23-25,2007
-March 30-April 1,2007

Designed and presented by Tango Éclectique Dance Company