[Tango-A] NA-E: PATangoS 5th Anniversary Weekend with Robert Hauk - Jan. 12-14

Michael tangomaniac at cavtel.net
Fri Jan 5 08:24:36 EST 2007

> PATangoS 5th Anniversary Weekend with Robert Hauk
> Saturday, Jan. 13 (Wilkins School)
> ----------------------------------
> Noon-1:00pm.  TANGO EXCHANGE.  Open time for folks to
> exchange steps and practice together.
HMMMM. I read there was a Teacher Exchange in Texas last
month. Now, there's a step exchange in Pittsburgh. Let me
see how this goes. I'll trade one of my forward steps for
somebody's side step. No, I'm short changing myself. I'll
exchange one of my forward steps for two back steps. I guess
there will have to be a tango appraiser to resolve disputes
over the value of the steps.

Michael Ditkoff
Washington, DC
Just signed up for Atlanta tango festival, wondering if my
Brooklyn accent will be understood in the South

I'd rather be dancing Argentine Tango