[Tango-A] Listserv etiquette

Tatum Nolan tatum at cricketisland.org
Wed Feb 28 14:54:57 EST 2007

Thank you for the service you provide, and I am sorry to bother you, but
I have a favor to ask. Given how active this listserv is, the only way I
can keep up with this list is if I can quickly scan and delete
inapplicable emails. I think a very helpful point of etiquette would be
to ask people to list the name of the city in which the event is held in
the subject line of the email. I don't know all the festivals by name,
and when a teacher I love is advertised at an event, but no city is
listed, I have to go to the website only to realize its on the other
coast.

It may be impossible to regulate, but perhaps just highly encouraged?
Just my $.02.

Thanks for all you do to keep this alive.

tatum

Tatum Nolan

Director of Grantmaking and Interim Executive Director

Cricket Island Foundation

780 3rd Avenue, Suite 3400

New York, NY 10017

p 212-842-5730