[Tango-A] NA-C:Meet in the Middle Aug 2-5

Karen Whitesell kglass at mo-net.com
Tue Feb 20 20:22:00 EST 2007

Hello tango lovers, just a left over love note to join us for the most loved ever tango festival there is.  It happens in Mt Vernon Mo, August 2-5.  This is my 4th year to invite you.  Every year you say you'll come, you better not miss this one.

Hsueh-tze Lee, Thomas Howlin, Chas Gale, Gaia Banovich, and Ramu Pyreddy will make another great festival this year.

Registration is open for 140 real close people.   Make sure you are included.

Cost is $150 each, before July 1.  After July 1, cost is 200 ea.  Includes all meals, classes, practicas, and milongas.  Students in school, under 25, are 100, after July 1 is 150.

Send check made to Karen Whitesell, 202 S Hickory, Mt Vernon MO 65712.   For credit card call 417-471-1001 and add $5.00.

Cancellation policy:  Full refund before July 1, After July 1, full credit for future event.  No notice, no shows, no credit.

Make motel reservations now.  They will fill early.  Super 8, 417-461-0230, Comfort Inn 417-466-4511.  Ask for tango rate.

Direct flights from Denver and Atlanta and other major hubs into Springfield/Branson airport.  We'll pick you up for a short, country-filled drive to Mt Vernon.

Full schedule and details will be coming along later.  Until then, think LOVEly tango thoughts about a hot summer night in Missouri.  It's in the middle of the USA, where we Meet in the Middle.

Karen