[Tango-A] Tango Traveler Discount Card Stand at BsAs Tango Festival

tango traveler tangotraveler at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 20 19:50:07 EST 2007

Tango Traveler Discount Card is proud to announce its participation in the 9th Buenos Aires Tango Festival. We invite all of you to come by and visit the stand from the 24th of Feb. to the 4th of March at La Rural in Buenos Aires where all the festival events will be taking place. We will have a host of wonderful tango products (DVDs, CDs, books, photographs, postcards, CD-ROMs, etc) available at discounted prices. Plus, why not pick up your own Tango Traveler Discount Card and start saving at a large number of places all around Buenos Aires?

  As a special exclusive event, the great Juan Carlos Copes will be signing books and personal photographs at our stand!!!!
  Check Juan Carlos Copes' Products at http://www.tangotravelercard.com/copes_page.htm

  STAND number: 20

  See you at the Festival!!

  Tango Traveler is also sponsoring the .....

  http://www.sergioseguraproductions.com/the_evolution_ba_esp.htm

  And the 1st Ladies tango week...

  http://www.tangotravelercard.com/tangofestivals_page.htm

  See you at the Festival!