[Tango-A] NA-E: Pre-Valentines party, La Boca - Jesus Velasquez + Live Music

infocelebratetango info at celebratetango.com
Sun Feb 11 20:18:54 EST 2007

Come join others with  a love for tango and enjoy a pre-valentines party at
La Boca Milonga
DOORWAY TO A WORLD OF TANGO
Tuesday February 6th

Warm up for Valentines day dancing to live music.
Special pre-fixe valentine menu available Tuesday and Wednesday
BOOK NOW for heart shaped ravioles and other romantic treats.

NO BEGINNERS CLASS THIS WEEK

8:30 to 9:30 - intermediate class Special Guest Teacher
JESUS VELASQUEZ
H as performed with Tangokinesis, Forever Tango, Tangox2 and Tango Pasion.
Jesus has been featured in Evita, a film directed by Alan Parker and Tango,
directed by Carlos Saura.

Looking forward to...
Celebrating Tango!
Gayatri Martin
212 725 1078
Www.celebratetango.com

Ps if you do not receive a response within 1 week please re-send your
e-mail. It appears that perhaps due to the spam filters occasional e-mails
do not get through.

Live Music by:
J O H N DeCESARE - b a s s
M A U R I Z I O NAJT  - p i a n o
F A B I A N ROSSINI -  s a x

Guest DJ:
Yesim ³La Turca¹

Come and join friends for a fun night dancing on one of the smoothest dance
floors in a friendly elegant setting.
Delicious dinner options available, reservations advised.

Cover $13 ­ includes classes, entertainment & milonga at...
IL CAMPANELLO BAR & RESTAURANT
136 West 31st Street. NYC (6-7 Avenues)
Reservations: 212 695 6111

Information: 212 725 1078
info at celebratetango.com
Your Host: Gayatri Martin

" Late Un Corazón"

 J O H N DeCESARE  M A U R I Z I O NAJT   F A B I A N ROSSINI
b a s s                                   p i a n o
s a x

(n o t   your  A b u e l i t a 's  T a n g o... ;)
 Q5TU
!Another chance to hear them  AGAIN  & dance to them AGAIN!

 This Tuesday 13th - right before Valentine's Day

@ LA BOCA MILONGA

info at celebratetango.com
Your Host: Gayatri Martin

  <http://www.mybefana.com/>