[Tango-A] II RECURSOS DEL TANGO - 19-23/FEB - BsAs

kamran tavakoli kamrantav at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 11 20:01:08 EST 2007

If you are in Buenos Aires this February, don't miss the oportunity to take classes offered during the week of February 19th. I took this class series last year and it felt like a university course, it took me to the next level!

You will learn a lot of fundamentals while learning some of the newest moves and concepts provided to you by the hotest and most sought after teachers in Buenos Aires.

EUGENIA PARRILLA
PABLO INZA
MOIRA CASTELLANO
MARIO CONSIGLIERI
ANABELLA DIAZ-HOJMAN

Info: http://pabloinza.blogspot.com/2007/01/ii-recursos-del-tango-19-23feb-bsas.html

programa:

lunes 19/FEB - 16-19hs - MECANICA - RELACIONES
martes 20/FEB - 16-19hs - COLGADAS - VOLCADAS
miercoles 21/FEB - 16-19hs - CAMBIOS DE DINAMICA
jueves 22/FEB - 16-19hs - SOLTADAS - CAMBIOS DE ABRAZO
viernes 23/FEB - 16-19hs - DESARROLLO DEL BAILE

dias: lunes 19/FEB a viernes 23/FEB
horario: de 16 a 19hs
en: Practica X (UC Ospaca), Anchorena 641, Buenos Aires