[Tango-A] EU-E: 4th International Istanbul Tango Festival - Web site is launched

Aydogan (El Encuentro) aydogan at tangoencuentro.com
Sun Feb 4 10:24:11 EST 2007

Dear List,

We have just finished the web site for our festival. Before you make your
decisions for this year, we urge you to visit it since it has also a
presentation about the venues, and the other insights.

This year we will dance on a very privileged location; Historical Adile
Sultan Palace ( <http://www.adilesultan.org/> http://www.adilesultan.org/) ,
and Historical Hardarpasa Train Terminal.

Adile Sultan Palace is 134 years old, has a 600 m2 uninterrupted palace
ballroom on top of the bosphorus view.

Haydarpasa Train Station is the cape of Istanbul (Asia) point to Europe. It
has been completed in 1908 with magnificant internal adornments of the
history. It is the last train stop of Asia before the Europe. Haydarpasa and
its surroundings will be converted to hotel, and other premises starting
from 2008. So, this may be the last opporunity to witness its farewell...

We have our great team on board as;

Sebastian Arce - Marina Montes
Adrian Veredice - Alejandra Hobert
Celine Ruiz - Damian Rosenthal
Pablo Villarraza - Dana Frigoli
Orquesta Tango + (Traditional, and Tango Nuevo Music)
Orquesta Istanbul Academia Project (Elektronik)

In addition to 12 hours level-specific classes, we also have dedicated 6
hours women technique series, and special classes from each maestro couple.

and surprises are in our frequently updated web site.

All transportation among Hotels-Milonga Venues-Classrooms have been
organized through event dedicated shuttles.

Please contact us if you want the flyers of the festival.

Let's dance where the civilisations dance
4th International Istanbul Tango Festival
5-8 July 2007
http://www.istanbultangofestival.com <http://www.istanbultangofestival.com/>

Contact : Aydogan Arkis +90-532-583-2824