[Tango-A] NA-E: Don't forget: La Milonguita Ideal tonight at Pierre Dulaine!

Annatina annatango at gmx.net
Sun Feb 4 04:09:38 EST 2007

Dear Tangueros

It was an unforgettable night last week at La Milonguita Ideal, with the
goodbye Party of Miguel Angel Zotto and his whole company Tango X2 (click
<http://picasaweb.google.com/Annatinita/MiguelAngelZottoAndTangoX2InLaMilong
uitaIdeal>  here for view pictures) and special surprise performances by
Facundo and Kelly, Miguel Angel Zotto and a special a Capella Performance by
singer Claudio Garces. Not only that, but also that numerous of you (far
over 100) came and participated in that special event. Thank you all.

We have another great Sunday ahead, and with the cold outside we keep you
warm with great Tangos, Food and Wine!!!.

La Milonguita Ideal

Sunday, February 4th

Beginners Class from 7.30-8.00pm

Dancing from 8-11pm