[Tango-A] NA-E: Pre-New Years Eve @ DanceSport, NYC- 9 to 3am, or later on 30th

tangoko2@aol.com tangoko2 at aol.com
Fri Dec 28 01:23:02 EST 2007

Special "Pre-New Years Eve Party" at DanceSport

Sunday, Dec. 30th - 9pm to 3am, or later

* * * * * * *

Quickly became a most? 'talked-about milonga' in town,

we decided to celebrate '08 a day early, in our own fashion focusing on;

Good, Solid Dancing, with Not so "Special" price!

Why, "Good, Solid Dancing"?

There is no proof - except 130 Big smiles we had last week, and the previous weeks.

* * * * * * *

What can you Expect??

* 6+ hours of Irresistible Music

* 2 free beverages, including wine, bottled water and soda

* snacks (veggie, fruits + sweets)

* homemade cookies (our own bake!? Really!) for everyone!

* * * * * * *

$20, or $18, before 10pm

$12 Students (DS & full-time college)

(no pre-milonga class, no "2 for 1" special)

DJ Ko Tanaka

The happening place - DanceSport, is conveniently located at:

22 W. 34th St. 4th floor, next to Empire State Bldg.

1/2 block from 34th St. Station - N, R, Q, W, F

(few steps from Macy's)

More Info: www.DanceSport.com

212 307 1111