[Tango-A] NA-W: Final, One Week Notice for San Diego Tango Festival

Tom Stermitz Stermitz at tango.org
Thu Dec 27 19:43:53 EST 2007

Dear Tango Friends,

Final announcement and one week notice for the 2008 San Diego Tango
Festival:
  - Jan 3 - 7, 2008 (Thur - Mon)
  - http://LaEternaMilonga.com/sddtx.html

The schedule of Milongas and Workshops is now online:
  - http://laeternamilonga.com/sddtx_08_sched.html

We have added an all-night milonga with breakfast following the
Hardcore Sunday night milonga. That makes SEVEN milongas from Thursday
to Monday at dawn.

TANGO FESTIVAL: BY DANCERS, FOR DANCERS

The Denver & San Diego tango festivals generally attract a high level
of tango dancer. Each year sees an increased dedication to good
dancing. This has been my long-term goal: provide an environment
optimized for the social dancers:
  - Dance floor will be organized for lanes
  - Tables and pedestrians OFF the floor.
  - All DJs play tandas with curtinas.
  - The cabeceo is a successful strategy for choosing your partner
  - People pay close attention to lanes, courtesy and floorcraft

Tom Stermitz
http://www.tango.org
Denver, CO 80207