[Tango-A] NA-E Homer & Cristina Ladas Workshops Jan. 4 - 6th

jackie ling wong jackie.wong at adelphia.net
Wed Dec 26 13:22:27 EST 2007

Just a heads up... we have space for 8 more couples. If you haven't
signed up yet please do so now so you won't be closed out of the
workshops.  Those of you who haven't sent your payment in yet, please
do it asap because I can't hold spaces once the attendance is full.
The link for the registration form is on the home page for www.tangopulse.net
    -  just scroll down and click on the link.

All privates are scheduled.  I'm speaking to Homer about expanding the
time for private lessons.  i have one person already on the waiting
list.  If you're interested please email me.

Also, friday night's milonga is $10.  if you sign up for the class
early, the total for the night is $20.  At the door the total price
for milonga and class is $25.  So please take advantage of the paypal
link.  We are only holding 20 places for those not attending the
entire weekend who want to attend friday's class.  So it is important
for folks to register.

I am really excited about the weekend!   have a great holiday and
peace to all.
jackie wong

Tango Pulse presents Workshops with Homer & Cristina Ladas
Friday Jan. 4th   Sacred Heart Church  101 King  St. Northampton MA
7 - 8pm  Class w/ Homer and Cristina / 8 - 11:30pm NeoTangoZone
Milonga w/performance

Saturday Jan. 5th  Dance Northampton 492 Pleasant St. Northampton MA
1 - 2:30pm  Inter - Adv.  Follower’s Secadas - Forwards, Backwards,
Sideways
2:45 - 4:15pm  Inter - Adv.  Colgada Odyssey - Different Kinds,
Different Ways
4:30 - 6pm  Inter - Adv.  Cristina and Homer’s Favorite Moves Part I

Sunday Jan. 6th   Sacred Heart Church 101 King St.  Northampton MA
1 - 2:30pm  Inter - Adv.  Dynamic Turns in Close Embrace
2:45 - 4:15pm  Inter - Adv.  Cristina and Homer’s Favorite Moves Part II
4:30 - 6pm  Adv. couples only  Wraps Lifts

Workshops fees:
1-2 workshops $25 each/  3-5 workshops $20 each/ milonga $10/ milonga
+ Fri. class  $20/
3 days $110.  Students of Tango Pulse or Daniel Trenner $100 for the
weekend.

Participants must register with a partner.  It is possible for 3 to
register and rotate between the 3.  If you need help in finding a
partner, please let us know. Registration is limited to 25 couples.
Paypal / personal check/ cash accepted.  Please contact Jackie 413 281
9722  jackie.wong at adelphia.net