[Tango-A] Tuscany, Barcelona & Istanbul Tango Holidays

Agustina Claudio agustinayclaudio at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 17:37:59 EST 2007

Intensive Tango Seminars with Agustina & Claudio

Hello Everybody,

We want to make you know all the details of our "Tango Holidays & Seminars"
for 2008.

The idea of this weeks is to have a relax time sharing tango, good food
&  friends in a beautiful city.

The tango program is base in a two hours class a day, using our
instructional method (check our web site for more details) to improved the
foundations of your dance.
During the week we have 6 hours of nights practicas and in addition we
usually visit some local milongas.

The atmosphere is very international, as we have people from more than 10
different countries coming to our seminars.

Below you have the basic information of each week, please don't doubt to
enter to our web site to check photos, comments of people that was already
there and much more details! (http://www.actango.com.ar)

2008

1- April 26th to May 3rd: Tuscany

2- May 3rd to 10th: Tuscany

3- May 11th to 18th: Barcelona

4- May 20th to 26th: Istanbul

Put two weeks together and make a great European Tango Tour!

Complete details are included below, plus all the important information you
need to book good flights and organize your trip.

                             TUSCANY

April 26th to May 3rd   or   May 3rd to 10th 2008

After the great success of the seven precedent experience we invite you to
share with us a magic week with a lot of tango, home made Italian food &
nice people in the heart of Tuscany!

An intensive 12 hours tango seminar, plus 6 hours of assisted practica with
Agustina and Claudio in a wonderful Tuscan Villa, 15 miles south Florence.

The program include:
* 7 nights of accommodation in double occupancy at the villa.
* Half board (breakfast and diner).
* A total of 12 hours of intensive workshop.
* 6 hours of assisted "Practica".
Early registration price: (until Three months before the date of the trip)
640 Euros. NOTICE THAT MOST OF THE TIMES THE TRIP IS SOLD OUT MUCH BEFORE
THE EARLY REGISTRATION DEATLINE IS FINISHED. REGISTER AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE

Late Registration: 680 Euros.
The Registration can be made with a deposit of 20% of the price.

Important !!: To check prices for airfares we suggest you  see flights to:
-Florence Airport (20 miles from the villa)
-Pisa Airport (40 miles from the villa)- you can check www.ryanair.com to
see cheap air tickets from Europe
-Rome Airport (3 hours drive or train trip to the villa)
-Milan Airport (3 hours drive or train trip to the villa)

LOCATION & OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES
Despite its quiet location, the Villa lies centrally between important
art-historical places of Tuscany:
Florence 25 km (15 miles), Arezzo 40 km, San Gemingnano 50, Siena 60 km, and
is within easy reach of the A1 motorway.
We will provide the complete schedule of available regional Milongas and
other tango events during this week. The nearest town is just 4 km from the
Villa, a lively small town with an attractive weekly market and medieval
attractions. The well-known Chianti region with places such as Greve, Gaiole
and Castellina and its fine wines lies not far from the house.
The Villa is a convenient starting point for walks, motorcycle and bicycle
rides.
ABOUT THE VILLA:
One week in wonderful typical Tuscan Villa...a 350 year old estate,
idyllically located amongst olive groves, vineyards and woods, full of
history.
Carefully restored, and embellish with gardens and terraces. Ideal to
experience a naturalness in Tuscany . The estate covers ca. 24 hectares: 8ha
of forest and 15ha of agriculturally
productive land, 3ha of which are used for the cultivation of vines and 5ha
for olives.

The Food
Since 1982 the Villa runs a strictly organic farm, i.e. they use no
herbicides, pesticides and inorganic fertilizers. Since 1997 the Villa have
been supervised by the CCPB (Consorzio Controllo Produttori Biologici), and
produce from the Azienda Agricola carry the organic quality mark.
The kitchen is the heart of the Villa. They use fresh, seasonal produce,
where possible organically grown.

                         SPAIN, Barcelona

May 11th to 18th 2008
BARCELONA

THE PROGRAM
In the program it is include:
*7 nights of accommodation in double occupancy.
*Half pension(breakfast and diner)
*10 hours of intensive workshop
*6 hours of "Practica".
Early registration price: 680 Euros. VERY LIMITED NUMBER OF PLACES!! Book as
soon as possible.

THE LOCATION

The Hotel is located in the heart of Barcelona, next to the Ramblas and the
Barri Gòtic (the Old Town), close to the cathedral, the Palau de la
Generalitat and City Hall.

Other places of interest to be found close to the hotel are the Picasso
Museum, the Liceu opera house, the Port Vell harbour area and the Maremagnum
centre (which play host to some of the city's leading leisure and nightlife
areas), a few minutes' stroll from the hotel.

                         TURKEY, Istanbul
May 20th to 26th
THE PROGRAM

In the program it is include:
*6 nights of accommodation in double occupancy.
*Breakfast
*7.30 hours of intensive workshop
Early registration price (until 3 months before the trip): 550€ per person.
After: 600€

THE LOCATION
At the heart of the old city Istanbul...
Located in the old city center, Sultanahmet, the charming selected hotel
gives you
the advantage of being in walking distance to many historical attractions
such as Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Hippodrome, Underground
Cistern, Grand Bazaar, Spice Bazaar.
Istanbul Ataturk International Airport is 18 km away from our Hotel

MORE INFO AT: WWW.ACTANGO.COM.AR <http://www.ACTANGO.COM.AR>
agustinayclaudio at gmail.com