[Tango-A] Please Join Us! Javier and Sharna in Denver January 22-27, 2008

caryn cmcserve at ecentral.com
Tue Dec 18 14:03:14 EST 2007

Hola!

Denver, a great, friendly place to dance tango...

Its time for a New Year's treat!  Delightful dancers and Denver favorites
Javier Rochwarger of Buenos Aires and Sharna Fabiano of Washington D.C.
coming to visit us.  Each year they return to Denver and share their
enthusiasm and love for tango.  We are very excited about having such
dynamic teachers come to Denver and the response to the classes and privates
has been phenomenal!  If you are new to tango and have not yet met Javier
and Sharna, please plan to attend the January 22nd 7:00pm Fundamentals Class
at the Denver Practica.  Javier will be teaching and staying for the
practica.. this is a great way to get to know him.
Sharna will arrive in town on Wednesday and there will be all kinds of
creative and fun workshops and dances through the weekend to get your New
Year's tango in shape.

Javier and Sharna have created exciting new classes this year, just for you.
We work very hard to provide dancers with a great dance experience at a
reasonable price.  Register for classes online at  <http://www.cmdance.org/>
www.cmdance.org or at the TC practica on Tuesdays.
The early <http://www.cmdance.org/>  registration discount ends January
15th..Don't miss out on discounted pricing.

We look forward to seeing you out dancing in the New Year.

Private lessons:  If you would like to schedule privates, please contact me
as soon as possible.
  Javier is here and available from January 21st-29th.  Sharna is here from
January 23-28th.
They have daytime and evening hours available during the week.
Those registered for 2 or more classes receive preferential scheduling and
discount pricing.  303-883-6691.

Please contact me for full details.we will do our best to accommodate your
needs!!!!!

Housing available for our out of town guests.....

Thank you for your time, and we look forward to seeing you on the dance
floor in the New Year!

Abrazos,

Caryn <mailto:info at cmdance.org>

CMDance <http://www.cmdance.org/>