[Tango-A] NA-E, NA-W, NA-C: TRIP TANGO EASTERN EUROPE: ROMANGO! REGISTRATION OPEN

christina johnson User kikibri at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 17 15:19:25 EST 2007

AN EASTERN EUROPE TANGO TRIP TO PRAGUE, ROMANIA, BUDAPEST

OUR TRAVELING TEACHER: EDUARDO SAUCEDO from Buenos Aires

ROMANGO, a trip to Eastern Europe SEPT. 12-26,2008
What do you get when you mix tango, the romance of Eastern Europe, ancient
churches, medieval villages, art, museums, castles, splendid scenery, and
gourmet food!

ROMANGO!..Where the senses and intellect meet storybook sophistication.
Sept. 12 arrive Prague before noon.
Spend two days with tango milongas in the evenings, taking in the splendid
beauty of this legendary city.

Sept. 14 fly to Bucharest to meet our tour guides. We travel from the 14th
through the 19th in Romania; through Brasov, the cultural capital of Sibiu,
Saxon villages, the Apuseni mountains, the medieval citadel of Sighisoara.
We visit monasteries, museums, natural gorges of extraordinary beauty,
UNESCO sites, and some of the lore also of Vlad the Impaler, the original
character who was later immortalized as ³Dracula.²

The highlight is: Sept. 19 thru 21  at Count Kalnoky¹s estate, one of the
ten not to be missed experiences in Eastern Europe, according to Frommer¹s
guide. We can dance in the 250 year old ballroom, go on cart rides to meet
local farmers, horseback ride over Transylvania¹s beautiful country, nature
walk with the Count, dine on local produce and homemade cheeses with village
made plum brandy. Our accommodations are  in a lovely restored village with
some traditional carvings and artisan décor.
Sept. 22 we fly from Bucharest/Budapest and have the 23rd-26th to explore
the city of Budapest with our professional guides. Tango milongas are every
night!
We return to Prague early on Sept. 26 to connect at the airport for our
flight home.
        The price is based on EUROS as they are today with USD exchange.
Since the dollar value may continue to drop, it is best to book IMMEDIATELY
with a full payment or $1,000 dollar deposit meals, some airport transfer
transportation, photo and v. The trip price will need to increase, according
to the dollar/Euro exchange. The best possible price for this trip depends
upon immediate full booking.

This journey is limited to 18 people.
$3,845.00 per person, double occupancy in 3 and 4 star hotels. This price
includes most airport transfer transportation, most meals while in Romania,
all accommodation, and airfare from Prague to Bucharest and return, and
Prague to Budapest and return. Includes all tango classes (eight classes or
more) with master teacher EDUARDO SAUCEDO from Buenos Aires.
 Price does NOT include airfare to/from Prague from country of origin, some
video fees in certain areas, some entry fees to attractions and milongas.
Details on each day, and the meals and events covered, will be detailed on
the new website of www.beyondtango.net coming SOON.

Email: beyondtango at earthlink.net or call Christina Johnson at
(601) 442-5355.