[Tango-A] NA-W: Gustavo & Giselle return to Boulder for Colorado TangoEncuentro 2008 festival - Response requested

Brian Dunn brian at danceoftheheart.com
Mon Dec 17 14:53:42 EST 2007

Dear Tango Aficionados,

Dance of the Heart is thrilled once again to announce the return of tango
legends Gustavo Naveira and Giselle Anne to Boulder, Colorado for the second
annual "Colorado TangoEncuentro" event in July-August 2008!

Save these dates and start your planning: Gustavo and Giselle will be our
guests in Boulder from Tuesday July 22nd through Monday August 4th.  The
primary venue will again be Boulder's incomparable 7000 s.f. Avalon
ballroom, designed and build by social dancers explicitly for social
dancing.  The owners have continued to invest in this magnificent facility,
and as difficult as it is to imagine, the Avalon promises to be an even more
spectacular setting next year!

The purpose of this message is to REQUEST RETURN EMAILS from those who wish
to be on the advance-notice list for registration.  Many details remain to
be worked out, so pricing information and registration opportunities are not
yet available.  As we finalize this information, we are especially
interested in giving early notice to those who contact us in advance.  We're
looking for those who truly value an opportunity to share their summer
"tango time" with Gustavo and Giselle in Colorado's breathtaking Rocky
Mountains.

To reiterate: please REPLY in order to get your name on the advance-notice
email list.  Attendees from TangoEncuentro 2007, don't worry - you're
already on the list!

Many thanks to those widely experienced tangueros and tangueras who publicly
and privately gave their own unsolicited testimonals to the energy and
spirit of our inaugural 2007 event this past July - but as wonderful as that
was, we all look forward to bringing you an even more incredible encounter
next year!

Happy holidays to all - we're looking forward to seeing you again in Boulder
next summer!

Dance of the Heart

Brian Dunn & Deb Sclar

Boulder, CO USA

303-938-0716

www.danceoftheheart.com <http://www.danceoftheheart.com/>

"Building a Better World, One Tango at a Time"