[Tango-A] NA-NE: NYC All NIght Milonga holiday party

Sarah La Rocca danzisima at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 13:10:18 EST 2007

NYC ALL NIGHT MILONGA
Saturday December 8th

It's our holiday party!
Enjoy holiday cheer in the form of festive treats to eat, free wine
and glittering decorations galore

Toy drive for homeless pets
Please bring a new and wonderful CAT or DOG toy, bed or brush
(no food) to be given to homeless animals at area shelters.

Dancing 10pm to 5am !
DJ Yesim "La Turca"
9pm intermediate class with Daniel Raphael.
Daniel is a beautiful and dreamy tanguero from Brazil.
He has quickly established himself as evey tangueras favorite dance of the
night.
Come learn his secrets.

 admission: $15 general public, $10 stepping out students and university
students with id.
admission includes the class and refreshments inlcuding free wine, while it
lasts.
BYOB is also ok.

Hailed by many as the best milonga in NYC, the All Night Milonga is a
vibrant and
relaxed tango experience. Tangueros of all styles and levels are welcome.
We have room for all in our 40 X 60 foot ballroom.

For complete info and updates, please vist the web site:
www.myspace.com/allnightmilonga

Location:
Stepping Out Studios
37 West 26th Street @ 6th Ave